I had the opportunity to work with L’Oreal Paris with Collective Bias, Inc. to bring you three different make-up looks. Let’s dig deeper the first time you’re on the go and you won’t have much time to put on makeup!
5 MINUTE MAKEUP:
- Start with the foundation. I’m really loving the True Match Foundation because I get coverage all day and I like how it doesn’t look or seem cakey.
- If you are short on time, you need products that can be used for various things, I used this shadow to align my eyebrows. Just promise me you’ll never skip your eyebrows, even if you have little time!
- After my eyebrows, I used the same shadow for my eyelids and crease. (I used lighter colors on all my eyelids and medium dark at the crease of the eyes)
- Add two layers of mascara and don’t forget your blush!
SMOKEY EYE TUTORIAL:
A smoky look doesn’t have to be complicated and can be done in many ways. I like my smoky eye to look as natural as possible, I also love it when it mimics the look of winged eyeliner. Here I started with a medium dark brown color and layered each color. Note: Always start with the lightest shade and finish with your darkest color, and ALWAYS blend, blend and blend! Finish with two layers of mascara and you’re done!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYE LOOK BIGGER:
- Do not forget the eyebrows!
- Do not align the bottom edge of your eye.
- Use concealer under the eyes
- When applying eyeliner, apply eyeliner above the eyelash line and the outer edge of the eyes.
- Do not forget about mascara!