Apple recently launched the new AirTag accessory and pre-orders were posted yesterday. If you want to track your personal belongings, AirTag is mandatory and costs only $ 29. However, if you want to buy a pack of 4, it will cost $ 99, which is obviously a much better deal. If you have an AirTag, the next step is to pair it with your iPhone and use it to track your personal belongings.
How to easily pair your AirTag and use it on your iPhone – simple steps
You can attach the AirTag to almost anyone at any time. Whether it’s your keys, your backpack, your bicycle and even your glasses. With AirTag, you’ll always know where it is and where to find it. AirTag is part of Apple’s Find My network so you don’t have to worry about privacy and security. If you’re not sure how to pair your new AirTag with your iPhone and use it, follow the step-by-step instructions listed below.
- The first thing that you have to do is activate the AirTag by removing the plastic tag that it comes in. This will turn on your AirTag which is ready to pair and use.
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Find My app and set it up if you have not already.
- Now, place the AirTag in close proximity to your iPhone, (For instance, near the Power button).
4. The AirTag will automatically appear on your iPhone and simply tap on Continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to name the AirTag corresponding to the belonging you want to track. (For instance, it can be ‘My Car Keys, My Bicycle’ etc). Once you do that, register the AirTag to your Apple ID. You can pair up to 16 AirTags on a single Apple ID.
6. The AirTag is now paired with your iPhone and ready to use. You should see the accessory under the Items tab in the Find My app.
- Attach the AirTag to your belonging that you want to keep track of and you are all done. You can start tracking in the Items tab in Find My app.
That’s all you need to do to pair and use your AirTag with your iPhone. The process is quite easy and does not require any external equipment. Apple says the AirTag pairing process is similar to that of AirPods, providing a perfect pairing experience.
That’s it for now, guys. What do you think of the AirTag pairing process with your iPhone? Do you find it simpler? Tell us about your experience in the comments section below.